(The joke is Olivia is a cat)
Truly a simpler time
thIS IS MY NEW FAV QUOTE
Warning: Spider crabs may or may not eat your face
Hello everyone! I’ve come across the most beautiful holiday in this game and I figured it’d be pretty rad of me to make another shitty guide for another holiday. This one isn’t going to be too complicated- I promise!
What is Festivale?
- It’s simply a huge ass dance party to celebrate the end of Winter and beginning of Spring!
What day is it on?
- March 3rd of every year!
Now for the exciting parts! I’m going to just give all the things that happen during this beautiful holiday. What happens, what you’ll need, and the scenery.
Main things to know during Festivale:
- Pave’ is the most beautiful npc in Animal Crossing and I love him so you should too. (Plus he’s super confident and in love with himself and his dance is funny)
- Pave’ dances ALL DAY under his little feather arch. Only stops for breif moments to talk to you! (Little Ms. No Dance is what he called my mayor)
- FEATHERS FLOAT IN THE SKY LIKE BUTTERFLIES. You need to catch them all. I don’t care what kind he’s asking for- catch them all. You’ll thank me later.
- You need to catch 3 of each feather king Pave’ asks for. Once that’s done you’ll receive an item from the Pave’ Series.
- Everyone in town that’s walking around will have a feather hat on!
- It lasts from 6am March 3rd, until 6am March 4th.
- Villagers in their home will not give you feathers.
- You can wear the feathers!!!
How do I get feathers? There’s only a few ways to get them. But sometimes a certain colour is hard to find.
- You catch them! Walk around with your net and you’ll see them flying around. The only negative about looking for feathers is that confetti is constantly swirling around the sky so it’s a bit difficult to see.
- Neighbours will trade feathers with you! (This is completely random when they talk to you. You either trade feathers or play a game)
- Neighbours will also play games with you, like on Halloween. Charades and Rock, Paper, Scissors are the two games they’ll play. Though I’ve realized that happier villagers choose RPS more- grumpy villagers go for Charades more! (In my town, anyways).
- Have friends come over and help you catch them!
- Again, Pave’ is only going to accept feathers in groups of 3’s.
- Colours of Feathers: Pink, Green, Read, White, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Rainbow.
The Pave’ series is not able to be reordered. So stock up on them if you like them!
HINTS AND CLUES TO HELP YOU GET ALL YOU CAN OUT OF FESTIVALE!!!
- Stock up on rainbow feathers. You only need one each for a Pave’ series item!
- CATCH EVERY DAMN FEATHER YOU SEE. Trust me. Just make them into a little area somewhere.
- Only have feathers you don’t need in your pockets.
- Collect feathers in groups of three mostly. If there’s an odd one keep it in your pockets until that colour group is in 3’s again. (Does this make sense? op)
- RAINBOW FEATHERS RAINBOW FEATHERS RAINBOW FEATHERS
- Play games with your neighbours! It brings your friendships with them up. I got another picture from Margie after ignoring her for a week on accident.
I hope this helps you guys! I’m currently keeping my town around the two weeks of Festivale bc I’m in love with it so much. It’s just so beautiful and fun. (Plus Pave’ is my new favourite npc ever)
bye bye winter!